Pictures of new 8v power output, on my recently built mount power hub

My Image
Hole drilled for RCA connector
My Image
RCA Connector fitted
My Image
12v to 8v regulator with capacitors
My Image
Empty battery case with cable fitted
My Image
Cable to connect to 8v output
My Image
8v Regulator soldered to connector
My Image
All wires soldered
My Image
Labelled

(Click any image to enlarge)
My Image
Powering my camera
These are details and pictures of the 8v power output fitted to my DIY power mount hub, it uses a 12v to 8v 7808 voltage regulator for stepping down the power, along with two capacitors to stop any spikes in the voltage. i have fused it with an internal fuse holder as i had no external ones free. The internals of the battery were removed and a new wire just soldered to the + and - contacts, the wire then comes from the battery and has a two terminal clip connector so it can be disconnected from the rest of the cable, this cable then ends with an RCA connector to connect to the power hub.